Applied Systems Engineering Acquired
Kalkitech acquired Applied Systems Engineering (ASE) in 2015, based upon the vision that integrating the field proven development, service and sales teams of both, would enable them to offer enhanced value to customers.
These benefits include…
- Comprehensive portfolio of complementary world class substation and distribution automation products and test tools
- Combined technical expertise to accelerate development of new solutions that meet real customer challenges as they modernize field operations
- Expanded engineering team with increased technology breadth and depth of expertise
- Increased customer support team with in-depth knowledge across the combined product lines
- World class professional services organization with technical and project management expertise for building customized solutions for customers
- Enhanced ability to deliver products and services worldwide
Kalkitech was founded in 1998 and has been focused on helping customers implement mission-critical applications for grid automation. Check out their website for more information about their products and services.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information about the products and services ASE provides, select from the main menu on the top or please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or would like to discuss your requirements with an application engineer.