As utilities automate and bidirectional information is an increasing amount of bidirectional data is flowing between head-ends, substations and field devices, a significant challenge has arisen in how to collect, store and manage the massive amount of information. A secure energy IoT platform such as kalki.io provides a foundation for access to actionable intelligence for IT/OT transformation.
kalki.io is an open platform for building robust custom and third party applications. It offers foundational services including: real-time monitoring and control of field assets; role-based access control, fault management, device management.
- Monitoring and control of legacy, standards-based and IoT devices in real-time
- Fault, asset, security and device management
- A data store with protocol and API interface to SCADA/DMS/EMS and asset management applications
- Open platform for accelerating development of applications that utilize the data store
Examples of applications enabled by Kalki.io:
- Asset Monitoring
- Asset Management
- Distribution Automation
- Substation Automation
- Automated Metering Infrastructure
- Asset Management & Monitoring
- Advanced Metering
Learn more about kalki.io and how it can help as you build your IT/OT convergence strategy.