Simulation & Testing of IE61850 Relays from SCD files
By ASE Kalkitech MarCom Webinar Recording
This webinar will demonstrate how to use ASE61850 Tools to perform desktop simulation of an entire bay, or multiple bays or stations, directly from the station’s SCD file. The webinar will begin by loading all of the selected IEDs from the SCD file. It will then show how to run multiple IEDs on the same desktop using alias IPs. This will allow users to validate typical use cases in the servers.
The Webinar will be presented by a certified ASE61850 expert with over 25 years of experience in the industry and will be held on will be held on July 28th, 2023, from 8am to 9am Central European Time. It is completely free to attend and the target audience is engineers and other technical professionals who are responsible for testing and validating ASE61850 applications.
The webinar will then demonstrate how to:
– Navigate to view all datasets, reports, GOOSE publishers, and subscriptions pertaining to each IED.
– Run a client instance of the tool and connect to all of the simulated IEDs to view the salient data.
– Set up points in the point lists, both in the servers for simulation and in the client for monitoring.
– Enable reports from the client.
– Simulate multiple data tags across IEDs to trigger reports, GOOSE, and view the successful publish/subscribe and request/response interactions across IEDs and the client.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.