We are continually looking to add top talent to our ever-growing team. Our employees come from a blend of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, and it is this diversity of talent that makes for a truly unique work environment. What all our employees have in common are high-caliber intellect, passion for technology, and a deep commitment to deliver market-leading solutions.
At ASE, we’re always looking for smart, talented individuals with diverse backgrounds who have a passion for technology and a drive to deliver the best.
We currently have openings for the following positions in our organisation:
- Sales Engineer
Job Location This position might be located anywhere in the US, access to a major airport ideal. Job Profile Sales Engineer Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Communications Engineering highly desirable. Position Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the energy and utility industry, 10+ years’ experience ideal
- Specific background in substation automation, substation communication and the basics of distribution systems.
- Knowledge and awareness of smart grid also a plus.
- Good understanding of Utility Communication protocols like DNP3, IEC 101/104
- SCADA and RTU / Gateway / IED Design, as well as configuration, installation and commissioning experience
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Understanding of wireless telemetry systems
- Self-driven and possessing the ability to work with minimal supervision critical
- Strong goal orientation and the ability to work against a set of agreed upon targets
- Strong written and oral communications skills
GET IN TOUCH
- Applied Systems Engineering, Inc. 1671 Dell Avenue, Suite 200 Campbell, California 95008
- Phone: (408) 364-0500
Fax: (408) 364-0550