ASE61850 TestSet Version 1.8 Release
ASE Kalkitech MarCom February 21, 2022
ASE61850 Test Set Version 1.8 brings advanced features for technicians to test and troubleshoot IEC 61850 substations.
List of features is given below
- Single click Switch between Client and Server Simulation Modes.
- Exchange Mode Support for IEC 61850 Protocol
- Introducing Server Simulation Mode with GOOSE Publisher and GOOSE Subscriber capabilities.
- Option to Simulate IEDs with local network alias IP addresses. Automatic assignment of IP to IED if the local PC has the same IPs as specified in the SCL file.
- Listing of Subscribed GOOSE and Internal Subscribed data points under IED in Server Simulation mode.
- Simulation of GOOSE in non-MMS IEDs without IP Addresses.
- Saving of Exchange list and data points configured in each exchange, as part of the project.
- Control Objects grouped under IED for quick access.
- Network License Support
Download the evaluation version here. ASE61850 Users with a current subscription and maintenance plan can update to this version for free.