ASEDLMS Test Set is a Windows-based DLMS COSEM Protocol Simulator, enabling users to communicate with DLMS COSEM servers (meter/gateway/data concentrator) for verification, troubleshooting, and data acquisition. The ASEDLMS DLMS COSEM protocol test set conforms to the latest DLMS-UA colored books and supports various communication media such as serial, optical, ethernet, modems.
The Graphical User Interface of the DLMS COSEM protocol simulator allows users to configure meters and association properties, after which the user can download object lists from the meter and perform the read/write of objects of interest.Read More
DLMS COSEM Protocol Simulator exposes an object list window that allows users to view/verify the DLMS COSEM OBIS code DLMS COSEM Interface class, DLMS COSEM version, and DLMS COSEM data type/access rights of each attribute and method returned by the meter. Detailed DLMS COSEM object list can be saved to CSV file to be used as test evidence or for future reference or sharing with meter manufacturer or other interested third parties.
The DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset supports recent advances in the DLMS COSEM standards, such as support for unsolicited Push messages. Push Analyzer window allows users to constantly monitor Data notification requests pushed by the meter. Each Push message is decoded, and the capture objects’ values are displayed with a header containing metadata generated by meter Test Set to identify the source of message and timestamp.
All DLMS COSEM profile objects such as Load Profile, Billing Profile, Event Logs, Instantaneous Snapshot Profile, Power Quality Logs, are displayed in a user-friendly manner with the chronological order of entries and overlaid meta-data (such as a number of entries-in-use).
The DLMS COSEM Protocol simulator and DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset supports reading using Selective Access by the range and by entry and the read buffer can be saved to CSV file. Methods with access rights can be executed as well as from this same window.
DLMS COSEM Protocol Simulator Image transfer provides a user-friendly mechanism for meter firmware upgrade. The Test Set isolates the user from the complete state machine and procedure detailed in DLMS COSEM Bluebook for image transfer. This is automatically performed by the DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset, with the user just providing the firmware file and image identifier.
The DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset Global groups feature allows to group multiple objects of different meters and watches them in a single window.
The DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset supports the cybersecurity enhancements with support for Cipher suites 0 and 1 introduced in the DLMS COSEM standards. DLMS COSEM Key Transfer allows changing meters authentication keys / ciphering keys with AES Key wrap algorithm support.
- RS232/RS485 (Direct HDLC)
- Optical (Direct HDLC / IEC 62056-21 Mode E)
- Ethernet (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Cellular modem (IPv4 / IPv6)
- PLC/RF modems supporting IPv4 / IPv6
- HDLC serial over IP
- LN without ciphering
- SN without ciphering
- LN with ciphering
- SN with ciphering
- Low (LLS)
- High (2(AES128 ECB), 3(MD5), 4(SHA1), 5(AES GMAC), 6(SHA256))
- Get with block transfer
- Set with block transfer
- General Protection
- General Block Transfer
- Data Notification
- Selective Access
- Parameterized Access
- Event Notification
- Support all range of OBIS codes (Standard, Manufacturer, Country, Utility)
- Automatically resolve OBIS code to user understandable names
Supports data notification (push) and automatic save push data to CSV file
- Supports Ciphering using suite (0) and suite (1)
- Supports key transfer with/without key wrap
- Firmware update using image transfer
- Resume firmware update from last failed block
- Download object list from meter
- Manually create object list by user
- Compare object list with reference object list and highlight mismatches
- Save object list to CSV file
- Supports all types of profile objects
- Supports configuring scale and unit for profile capture objects
- Supports manual/automatic saving of profile buffer to CSV file
- OPC data access server support for integration with OPC client applications
Insert data to database feature available on the support
- Manual (on-demand) as well as automatic (schedule-based) reading from the meter
- Traffic view and save as text file for communication analysis
ASEDLMS DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset is a DLMS COSEM Client application enabling users to communicate with the DLMS COSEM server (meter/gateway/data concentrator). ASEDLMS DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset is an ideal fit for DLMS COSEM meter testing as well as for small-scale meter data acquisition applications. Some common applications of DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset software are listed below:
- Meter testing & troubleshooting: ASEDLMS DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset allows users to test the functionality of DLMS COSEM servers implemented in a meter/gateway/ data concentrator by performing various DLMS COSEM operations and monitoring the data and results. The traffic module supports detailed communication analysis as well as saving the traffic logs as test evidence or for sharing with others for troubleshooting.
- Automated meter reading: Multiple data objects can be grouped together with a periodic scan rate based on which ASEDLMS DLMS COSEM Protocol Testset would automatically initiate reading of the configured data objects from meter/gateway / Data concentrator. Data received would be saved automatically to TXT or CSV files. SQL Database insertion feature can be provided upon request.
Contact Us for more information
We’re happy to help you with any questions.Contact Us