ASE2000 & DNP3 Training Class
Register now for this 2-day training class designed for utility technicians, engineers and system integrators to ensure they get the maximum benefit from using the ASE2000 Communication Test Set, improving their efficiencies, knowledge and techniques. It is led by a seasoned expert and includes hands-on labs.
- DNP3 protocol basics – what it is, definitions, and in-depth insight into its structure and how it works
- ASE2000 V2 Test Set
- Introduction, installation and licensing
- Hands-On Lab – software installation, operation overview, configuration, license updates
- Modes, Exchange Mode, Operations
- Properties – serial and network
- ASE 2000 V2 Test Set
- Message Capture, Viewing, Import, Export Point Data Export/Import
- Hand-on Group Lab
- DNP3 Serial Master & RTU Simulation
- SNP3 Serial Monitoring Mode & Line Analyzer
- DNP3 Network Master & RTU Simulation & Monitoring
- Demonstration and Hands-on Lab
- Monitoring, Capture Exchanges, Viewing Data, ASE Message Viewer
- Problem and resolution discussion
Register for an upcoming training course; below is the current class schedule.
We offer a 10% discount off the training class price of $1,500 USD if you sign up thirty days or more in advance of the scheduled class. We offer an additional 10% off the price if 3 or more individuals from the same organization sign-up to attend. Payment in full or a purchase order number is required three weeks prior to the first day of class in order to process registration.
June 11-12, St. Louis, MO USA