ASE2000 and Protocol Training Classes
Applied Systems Engineering (ASE) has been at the forefront of utility industry protocol technology and standards for over 30 years. Over the years, we have built immense knowledge and expertise in communication protocols and have built one of the most successful protocol test set products in the Utility Industry – the ASE2000.
We offer Online, Regional, and Corporate Training programs. Our training programs are specifically for utility technicians and engineers who are working to resolve critical SCADA communication issues. The programs mix essential protocol knowledge needed to understand and find communication problems together with in-depth training on the ASE 2000. We offer two ASE2000 Testset and protocols, training classes.
- ASE2000 Testset and DNP3 Protocol Training
- ASE2000 Testset and DNP3 is a comprehensive training program that covers the DNP3 protocol as well as how to use ASE2000 in the field to troubleshoot DNP3 device communications in the field.
- ASE2000 Testset and IEC 60870-5-104/101 Protocol Training
- ASE2000 Testset and IEC 60870-5-104/101 is a comprehensive training program that covers the IEC 60870-5-104/101 protocol as well as how to use ASE2000 in the field to troubleshoot device communications in the field.
- 2021 Online Training Promotion – $499 ONLY per course. Use PROMO CODE: TRAINING-2021
Please contact us to know more about our Online Corporate training programs. Our on-site regional training and on-site corporate training are temporarily not available because of Covid.