ASE conducts two-day regional training programs at different cities around the world, based on customer’s demand. We offer the following courses:
• ASE2000 V2 and DNP3 Protocol Course
• ASE 61850 Suite and IEC 61850 Protocol Course
Our Regional Training Programs are focused on Utility & OEM technicians and engineers to update their skills and knowledge in ASE2000 V2 Software, DNP3 Protocol, IEC 61850 Protocol and the new ASE 61850 Suite of software. The focus is on providing hands on training to technicians to make them productive in the field.
The course will be held across 4 cities.
|March 8 & 9, 2017||Kansas City||ASE2000V2 & DNP3||Closed|
|16 & 17||Singapore||ASE2000 V2 & DNP3||Registration Open! Please print this Registration Form, fill it out and fax it to (408) 364-0550.|
|18 & 19||Singapore||ASE 61850 Suite & IEC 61850|
|July 18 & 19, 2017||Philadelphia||ASE2000V2 & DNP3||Registration Open! Please print this Registration Form, fill it out and fax it to (408) 364-0550.|
|November 28 & 29, 2017||Los Angeles||ASE2000V2 & DNP3||Registration Open! Please print this Registration Form, fill it out and fax it to (408) 364-0550.|
Six reasons you should join us:
- Top quality practical-oriented training with introductory and advanced techniques
- Brief introduction to the ASE2000 V2 TestSet covering its operational modes
- Demonstration of Master Simulation and RTU simulation along with other monitoring communication activities for serial and network protocols
- Industry accepted content on DNP, Modbus, Conitel and other protocols
- Better understanding of advanced simulation methodologies
- In depth training on DNP3 – the most widely used SCADA protocol in North America
The workshop also covers different advanced techniques like capturing and sharing communications data, modifying display options, definition of point database, RTU simulation of control operations, multiple RTU simulation, and diagnosing problems.
To register, please print this form, fill it out and fax it to (408) 364-0550.