- SYNC 2000 Secure Substation Gateway – Combines a protocol gateway with support for over 40 industry standard and proprietary protocols, plus multi-faceted security protection including a firewall, role-based access control, security log and encrypted communications.
- SYNC 2000 Protocol Gateway – A multi-protocol gateway that is substation ruggedized and supports over 40 industry standard and proprietary protocols.
- SYNCConnect Gateway Software – Edge gateway software that can be installed on a range of off-the-shelf hardware to enable collection, aggregation and protocol conversion of field device data from many vendors’ IEDs.
- spTsrv Protocol Translator – Terminal Server – A multi-channel device with support for both bit and byte protocols in addition to DNP, Modbus, and other async protocols as well as legacy protocols such as Conitel and CDC. With software options to use as a protocol translator/data concentrator, terminal server or as a network bridge.
- SPT-PC Communication Gateway – A PC based communication gateway for SCADA environments for managing the flow of data and control operations between RTUs, IEDs, Master stations, HMI systems, and user-written application processes.
- SYNC 200 IED Upgrade Kit – Modules designed for manufacturers to easily embed into a range of IED products to enable a wide range of utility communication protocols.